We hope during this time that you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over that past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming somewhat of normalcy in our lives. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and we are taking all the necessary steps so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We are following the CDC and State of Connecticut Guideline so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We have made some changes to help protect our patients and staff:
• Our staff will be wearing masks and sanizations measures will be taken after each visit according to the CDC Guidelines
• Our waiting room has been modified for social distancing so that patients are within 6ft apart
• Our schedules have been adjusted so that we are seeing less patients to accommodate social distancing in the waiting room and hallways
• Screenings will be done the day before and the day of your appointment asking the following questions:
• Have you had a cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, chills, sore throat, body aches or been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the last 14 days?
• Are you currently living with someone who is sick or quarantined?
• Please come solo to your appointment, No friends, significant others, or children
• All patients temperatures will be taken at the time of check in, anyone with a temperature of 99 degrees or above will have to reschedule their appointment.
• Patients will be required to wear a mask, if you do not have a mask please call in advance, hand sanitizer will be offered
• Patients are being asked to bring their own pen to fill out any necessary paperwork to reduce the spread of infection
• New patients will have to go online to our website Bankidermatology.com to print our New Patient packet and bring the completed forms to the office
• Limited personal belongs will be limited (ex: purse, wallet), no food or beverages will be permitted
• We are not taking any walk-in patients for appointments, to pay a bill or inquires
• Patients are not to handle our skin care products. Please ask the staff and they will assist
• No CASH will be accepted only credit card or check
• If you prefer to have a telemedicine visit please click the telemedicine link for further details
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Ali Banki, & Staff